- Get close and personal with the BIG 5 at one of the many game prolific Game Reserves including the world renowned Kruger, Madikwe, Eastern Cape.
– The big 5 include Elephant, Lions, Leopards, Buffalo’s and Rhinoceros.
– Enjoy personalised game drives and luxury accommodation in the bush while you experience wildlife up close.
- Get photobombed by a Penguin in Simonstown or Betty’s Bay.
-Large penguin colony’s call a few beaches in the Western Cape home, see these cute birds sun bathe and swim out to see to feed and play.
- Sample the culinary delights of one of the world’s best food & wine region, including Cape Town and the Cape Winelands!
– South Africa boasts incredibly tasty and amazing food with local and international trends.
– Cape Town is filled with incredible wine farms and acres of vineyards producing some of the best wine in the world.
- Drink copious amounts of flat white or cortado at some of the best coffee shops in Africa…mostly located in Cape Town! Including the Best Coffee Shop in the world https://truth.coffee/
– South Africans love enjoying a perfect cup of coffee. Throughout the country, you will find trendy world class coffee shops that serve as social hangouts, mobile offices and homes away from home – all while sipping on the best cup of coffee.
- Lions Head Sunrise Hike – followed by a champagne breakfast at the summit!
– Enjoy being outdoors and hiking up Lions Head with majestic views of Table Mountain, the Twelve Apostle Mountain Range and the beach below when you reach the summit.
- Be enlightened and deeply moved by a Visit to Robben Island with Dr. Janie Cole – published author and the founder/executive director of Music Beyond Borders (MBB).
– Walk in Nelson Mandela’s shoes and visit the prison on Robben Island where Mandela was incarcerated for 18 years.
– Learn about South Africans history while walking around this historic island.
- Get lost in one of the great botanic gardens of the world- few in the world can match its scale and setting against the slopes of Table Mountain
– The large cities in South Africa have beautiful botanical gardens showcasing indigenous flowers and world class landscaping.
– Kirstenbosch gardens in Cape Town is world renowned and a must see when visiting South Africa.
- Soak in the sun or grab your surfboard for some of the most epic beaches and waves in the world.
– Famous surf spots in South Africa include Jeffreys Bay, Muizenberg, Durban coastline, Dungeons Bay and Dunes.
- Adrenaline Rush at its best…Shark Diving!
– South Africa has a large population of great white sharks that live in the cold water off Cape Town, hop into a secure cage and experience the thrill of seeing these majestic animals up close in their natural environment.